The Master's Degree Course in Psychology of Work and Organization Well-being aims to train master's graduates with high theoretical-scientific and professional skills in the field of psychology aimed at the management of human resources and the promotion of well-being in the workplace, as well as the evaluation and planning of individual, group and network intervention in organizations. The Master's Degree Course in Psychology of Work and Organization Well-Being also aims to provide the specific skills required of psychologists who intend to carry out research and intervention activities in relation to the different organizational contexts.
Upon completion of the Master’s degree, graduates should be able to carry out the following tasks:
- selection, evaluation, assessment, retraining, and career development; study and construction of tools for the detection of skills and attitudes for the various tasks (such as: tests, questionnaires, survey grids);
- analysis, planning, and implementation of intervention on social conflicts in the workplace; interventions on leadership development, teamwork, soft skills, staff motivation and organizational involvement;
- organizational analysis and design of organizational environments, working methods and effective communication methods, both inside and outside a company;
- evaluation and intervention on the organizational structures according to the users and for the improvement of their effectiveness and efficiency; interventions aimed at the humanization of hospitals and social welfare structures;
- assessment of the quality of services;
- analysis of training needs and training planning; staff training and updating; study, design and assessment of the adequacy of the man-tools relationship; design and evaluation of interventions aimed at improving organizational behavior, safety at work, design and evaluation of the impact of new technologies; monitoring and evaluation of training interventions;
- detection of work-related stress risk, as well as development, monitoring and evaluation of the related interventions to combat and reduce the phenomenon;
- promotion of well-being and psychosocial health in the workplace.