With 30 years of diversified experience in online/offline Strategic Marketing Management and Communication both as a consultant and manager combined with recent research and academic records, Professor Affinito can offer a unique value proposition based on the following six elements:
1. First-hand knowledge of the market education needs to help students learn to make a difference in the business world.
2. Entrepreneurship experience to provide participating students with the tools, strategies, and confidence needed in order to assess, determine feasibility of, and launch new projects/businesses.
3. Eleven years of experience in instructional design and teaching within higher and executive education.
4. Four years of experience in instructional design and teaching within a range of e-learning programs, harnessing technology and leading-edge approaches to education to build high-impact online programs to offer students the best experiential and valuable learning experience.
5. Commitment and passion for experiential instructional design and teaching resulting from my combined experience both as a manager, consultant and instructor experience based on the use of the Harvard Business School Case Method.
Author of the international book “Socialize Your Patient Engagement Strategy” and “e-patient e social media” published in Italy, Letizia has a PhD in Management and her education includes the Teaching with Cases Online, the Case Method Teaching Seminar (Part I and II), the Executive Program in Digital Marketing at Harvard Business School, and the Young Managers Executive Programme at INSEAD.
SELECTED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Jan. ’19 – Present - Strategic Marketing Consultant and Lecturer
June ’17 – Present DIGITAL INSTRUCTOR
Development, design, delivery of experiential online educational programs for colleges and corporations
June’ 17 – Present BOSTON COLLEGE BOSTON
Marketing Analytics for Economists (hybrid) – MS in Applied Economics
Marketing Analytics (hybrid) – MS in Leadership and Organization
International Marketing (online) – Undergraduate Marketing Program
May ’15 – Present ST JOHN’S UNIVERSITY, THE PETER J. TOBIN ROME/NY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Principles of Marketing (on campus in Rome) - Undergraduate
Decisions in Marketing Management (on campus in Rome) - MBA
Strategic Internet Marketing (online USA and on campus in Rome) - MBA
Global Branding (on campus in Rome) - MBA
Contemporary Issues in Management (on campus in Rome) - MBA
Sept. ’10– Present TEACHING COURSES ITALY/INTERNATIONAL
Marketing Strategy - MBA
Corporate Strategy - MBA
Marketing of Innovation - MBA
Marketing of Luxury Goods - MBA
Strategic Digital Marketing – MBA
Sustainability Marketing - MBA
Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Marketing Communications & Management
Jan. ’20 UNICEF ITALY ONLINE
Dec. ’18 HILL’S PET NUTRITION ROME
July ’16 TAKEDA DIGITAL BOOTCAMP NAPLES/PADUA
June’ 19 Digital Pharma Europe ROME
May’ 17 Digital Pharma Europe LONDON
Jan. ’16 Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry LONDON
Oct. ‘15 DigiPharm LONDON
May ‘15 Digital Pharma Europe ROME
June ’17 Effects of online health information seeking on patients and ITALY healthcare professionals’ actions in Italy Politiche sanitarie 2017;18(2):77-85 | DOI 10.1706/2752.28034
August ‘16 Effects of Online Health Information Seeking on ATLANTA, GA. Physician/Patient's Actions Oral presentation National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing and Media
June ’12 The impact of internet use for health information ROME seeking on healthcare management outcomes Oral presentation XVII Convegno Nazionale dell'Associazione Italiana di Economia Sanitaria (AIES) BOOKS
October ’18 Empowering the Connected Physician in the e-patient Era INTERNATIONAL How Physician’s Empowerment On Digital Health Tools Can Improve Patient Empowerment and Boost Health(care) Outcomes”
January ‘16 e-patient e social media ITALY Come sviluppare una strategia di comunicazione per migliorare salute e sanità
July ‘15 Socialize Your Patient Engagement Strategy INTERNATIONAL How Social Media and Mobile Apps Can Boost Health Outcomes