The Master’s Degree in Marketing & Digital Communication provides a comprehensive study of fundamental marketing and communication theory, as well as practical skills, abilities and tools in crafting and providing content through both traditional and digital media. Upon completion of this master degree, graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and competencies of theoretical paradigms and practical techniques for crafting and executing web marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competencies of theoretical paradigms and practical techniques for communicating with different targets through traditional and new media.
- Develop and assess the effectiveness of traditional, as well as digital and social media marketing and communication strategies.
- Analyze and assess the context and implications of the Internet for all major online activities, including: collaboration, interactivity, sharing economies, e-commerce, and networking.
- Select and apply current technologies in digital marketing and communication program design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Apply suitable methods, tools and techniques to create and provide effective digital content.
- Graduates of this program may pursue careers in communication and marketing, in consulting and enterprises across different industries, including private, public, non-profit, small- and medium-sized businesses, services, as well as self-employed.